I have been thinking lately of writing my own book.
Well, lately, I’ve been thinking of the things I’ve done and what I want to do for the next 5 or 10 years. A bucket list per se of the goals I want to achieve, dreams I want to fulfill and the life experience I want to feel and witness before I die.
While updating this bucket list of mine, I’ve realized that life is too short and I’ve been confined to looking forward to only studying abroad. Well, I guess those plans change. Haha. It’s not that it is a race against time, but it is something how I want to maximize every moment of my life and live life to the fullest. This is one insightful exercise for me, and upon checking my list, you might also want to write yours and experience life to the fullest.
Study Graphic Design. Visit Coron, Palawan. Bring my family to Coron, Palawan. See my father after he left us. Tell my father I’ve forgiven him. Travel outside the country.
- Experience the beauty of Batanes.
Go horseback riding.
- Go scuba-diving.
Travel with friends.
- Travel outside PH alone.
Have my own blog domain.
- Create my own website from scratch.
- Develop my own mobile game.
- Create an app that would help students learn.
- See the Northern Lights.
- Visit China.
- Study Chinese.
- Attend a course on mobile game development.
- Finish a course on 3D animation.
- Sing in a bar.
Listen to my favorite live band.
- Watch Boyce Avenue in concert, live!
Reach the summit of a mountain. Do overnight camping once a year.
- Go stargazing on top of a mountain once a year.
- Climb to Mt. Sagada.
- See the sea of clouds at Sagada before sunrise.
- Say I love you to a special person and be loved back.
Go Ice Skating.
- Visit Thailand and its night market.
- See a snow in person.
- Walk Baker Street in London!
- Visit a castle in Ireland.
- Reach the summit of a mountain with my special person.
- Handwrite love letters for my special person.
- Receive handwritten love letters.
Read a book per month.
- Blog a book review for every book read.
- Interview a popular figure in the field of educational technology.
- Attend an EdTech Conference abroad.
- See the Eifel Tower in person.
- Ride the Gondola in Venice.
- Take a Masters degree abroad.
- Kiss under the rain.
- Host an online training for education.
- Take photos of a wild animal.
- Build my own game development business.
- Work from home.
Teach a child how to read. Plant trees.
- Receive a bouquet of roses.
- See the whale sharks and swim with them.
- Ride a hot air balloon with my special person.
Pray for a stranger.
- Write a book.
- Attend a garden wedding.
- Put my head out the car during a long road trip.
- Serenade my special person.
- Play a guitar.
- Go ballroom dancing with my special person.
- Get a complete makeover.
- Shout at the top of a mountain.
- Live in another country.
- Bake for my special person.
- Swim in a waterfall.
- Kiss under the water.
- Conquer my biggest fear.
- Interpret dreams.
- Help a non-government organization in helping kids further their education.
- See the cherry blossoms in Japan.
Give a book. Enjoy picnic.
- Ride a helicopter.
- See Queen Elizabeth in person.
- Romantic evening at Enchanted Kingdom.
- Be as open and upfront as I can in a relationship.
- Travel the Southeast Asia.
- Bring my family for an out-of-the-country trip.
- Invest in stocks.
- Save up at least 6 months of my current salary.
- See my friends get married.
- Become a reporter for a day.
- Speak for a research engagement.
- Troubleshoot a car.
- Ride a ferris-wheel.
- Go island hopping.
- Confess my love.
- See the floating lanterns in Taiwan.
- Wear the national costume of South Koreans.
- Perform a spoken word poem in front of many people.
Troubleshoot a desktop PC on my own. Become a part-time student.
- See Pixar or Disney Animation studio for real!